Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP network media converter 1310 nm
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
GLC-FE-100FX - 100BASE-X SFP For Fast Ethernet SFP Ports
Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP. Maximum transfer distance: 2000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm. Compliance industry standards: IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3, Safety: Laser Class 1 21CFR1040. Transmit power range: -14 - -20 dBmW, Connector(s): Dual LC, Fiber type: MMFThe Cisco® 100BASE-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
- Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot.
- Supports the "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card.
- Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP.
- Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link.Warranty: 90-Day
|Maximum transfer distance
||Laser Class 1 21CFR1040
|Compliance industry standards
||IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3
|Storage temperature (T-T)
||-40 - 85 °C
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||0 - 70 °C
|Transmit power range
||-14 - -20 dBmW