What is the difference between “New”, “New Open Box”, and “Inteleca-Certified™ Refurbished”?
- The product is in the manufacturer's original sealed packaging and has never been opened (Note: that Inteleca may not be an official reseller for the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, items should be considered “surplus new”
“New Open Box”
- The product is in the manufacturer's original packaging but the seal is broken.
- The product has never been used in a production environment. (We sometimes open a select group of new items to ensure they are working according to the product specifications.)
Our rigorous testing process ensures you receive a high-quality product every time. All our products:
- have been tested in our lab and are guaranteed to perform to OEM specifications
- are in excellent cosmetic condition
- have been validated as genuine (based on serial number)
- have test sheets that are available upon request
Do you offer products with “clean” serials?
Our items may or may not be governed by a manufacturer’s support contract, so if you need to know this, please contact us prior to purchase. Please note the status of the serial number is not an indication of the quality or condition of an item.
Which shipping carriers are available?
FedEx is our default shipping provider. We can also ship via UPS, DHL, and USPS. If you would like to ship using a provider not listed above, please contact us.
What is the estimated handling / delivery time?
Orders placed Monday to Friday before 4:00 p.m. (Eastern time) will be shipped out the same day. The delivery date is estimated at checkout.
What is the warranty period?
- A lifetime warranty applies for end users.
- A 90-Day warranty applies for resellers.