Cisco CP-8841-K9 8841 IP Phone
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco® IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for midsize to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco communication servers.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone follow:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
|Product color||Black, Silver|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Do not disturb function|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3af/802.3at|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Width||10.1" (257.3 mm)|
|Depth||1.57" (40 mm)|
|Height||9.02" (229.1 mm)|
|Weight||2.58 lbs (1.17 kg)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions