Cisco CP-7937G Global IP Conference Station
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Cisco® Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device, or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
Cisco Unified IP phones provide exceptional levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features, surpassing today's conventional voice systems and competitive offerings. As the market leader in IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver comprehensive end-to-end data and true voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering a complete, stylish and fully featured IP phone portfolio for enterprise and small- and midsized-business (SMB) customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
|Display resolution||255 x 128 pixels|
|Display number of colors||Monochrome|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 85 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, IEN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.1.x, 802.1Q/p|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN55022 Class B, CISPR22 Class B, AS/NZ 3548 Class B, VCCI Class B, EN55024, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3|
|Weight||2.29 lbs (1.04 kg)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||14.5 x 2.63 x 15.4" (368.3 x 66.7 x 390.5 mm)|
|Networking features||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Supported network protocols||DHCP, TFTP|
|I/O ports||1x RJ-45|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions