Cisco CP-6961-CL-K9 Cisco UC Phone 6961,Charcoal,Slimline Handset
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 6961 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communication and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 supports 12 lines, paper label inserts for line and feature descriptions along with a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. Multi-call per-line appearance is introduced, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colors and two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. A Deep-Sleep option provides energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
With adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your IP Phone 6961 endpoint. For more information on Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera, go to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5662/index.html.
|Color of product||Black|
|Display resolution||396 x 81 pixels|
|Display number of colors||Monochrome|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EN 60950, IEC 60950, AS/NZS60950, TS 001|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN55022 Class B, CISPR22 Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, CISPR 24, VCCI Class B, EN55024, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-1|
|Weight||2.67 lbs (1.21 kg)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||6.46 x 9.45 x 8.23" (164 x 240 x 209 mm)|
|Networking features||IEEE 802.1p/q|
|Compatibility||Cisco IP 6961|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions