Cisco CISCO7604 Cisco 7604 Router, mounting kit, and cable guide
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco 7604 chassis accommodates a broad selection of line cards supporting numerous applications, including:
-SPAs and SIPs (Cisco 7600 Series SPA Interface Processor-200 [SIP-200], SIP-400, and SIP-600):
– Channelized T1/E1, Channelized T3, and Channelized OC-3/STM-1.
– OC-3/STM-1, OC-12/STM-4, OC-48/STM-16 Packet over SONET/SDH (PoS), and OC-192/STM-64 PoS.
– OC-3/STM-1 ATM, OC-12/STM-4 ATM, and OC-48/STM-16 ATM.
– Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
-Enhanced FlexWAN module: Supporting Cisco 7200 and 7500 WAN Port Adapters from DS-0 to OC-3 for channelized and ATM interfaces and also Fast Ethernet port adapters.
-High-density Ethernet services modules: 10/100 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
-Services modules: IP Security (IPsec), firewall, distributed denial of service, intrusion detection, network analysis, and content switching commonly used, for example, in the Cisco Mobile Exchange solution.
-Supervisor support: Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 32 (WS-SUP32-GE-3B and WS-SUP32-10GE-3B), Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 720 (WS-SUP720-3B and WS-SUP720-3BXL), and the new Cisco Route Switch Processor 720 (RSP720-3C and RSP720-3CXL).
The Cisco 7604 can be configured two ways: with a single supervisor engine and up to three line cards, or with dual supervisor engines and up to two line cards for high availability and redundancy. The Cisco 7604 also supports redundant 2700W (AC/DC) power supplies for increased availability. Understanding the need to use rack space efficiently, Cisco designed this router to be 8.75 inches tall (5 rack units [RUs]), with single-side connection management for both interface and power terminations. This setup allows placement of up to nine Cisco 7604 units per standard 7-foot rack.
|Compatible operating systems||Cisco IOS|
|Number of slots||4|
|AC input voltage||110-240|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||-6000 - 78000" (-152.4 - 1981.2 m)|
|Safety||UL 60950, IEC 60825-1, -2, IEC 60950, EN 60950, EN 60825-1, -2, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-00, AS/NZS 3260-1993, 21CFR1040|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN55024, ETS300 386, EN50082-1, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3|
|Width||17.5" (444.5 mm)|
|Depth||21.8" (552.5 mm)|
|Height||8.75" (222.3 mm)|
|Weight||39.9 lbs (18.1 kg)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions