Cisco C6807-XL Catalyst 6800 Switch Chassis, 10RU, Super 2T Engine, 880Gbps/slots, 11.4Tbps, with Fan, no PS
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL chassis is built to be capable of delivering up to 11.4 terabits per second (Tbps) of system bandwidth capacity and up to 440 gigabits per second (Gbps) of per-slot bandwidth. In a system configured for VSS, this translates to a system capacity of up to 22.8 Tbps. With the Supervisor Engine 6T and latest generation of line cards, the 6807-XL chassis supports a maximum of 160 gigabits per second (Gbps) of per slot bandwidth. The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL Modular Switch is optimized for high-density 10 Gigabit Ethernet and capable of supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet.
The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL chassis provides superior investment protection by supporting the Supervisor Engine 6T, Supervisor Engine 2T and associated line cards and service modules. Refer to Table 2 for the complete list of modules supported.
The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL chassis offers integrated resiliency by providing 1+1 supervisor engine redundancy, redundant fans, and N+1 power supply redundancy, thereby limiting network downtime and making sure of workforce productivity, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL Modular Switch is ideally suited for enterprise core and aggregation environments and offers industry-leading Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The platform is also ready to support 40 Gigabit Ethernet.
The Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL Modular Switch is built on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 DNA and runs the same Cisco IOS® Software operating system as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches. At FCS the switch will support all the features supported on the Cisco Catalyst 6500-E Series Switch.
At 10 rack unit, the Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL chassis is smaller than the Cisco Catalyst 6506-E chassis while providing an extra slot. This coupled with support for the Supervisor Engine 6T, Supervisor Engine 2T and its family of line cards means upgrading the campus backbone can be done with simplicity, speed, and full investment protection.
|Number of slots||7|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Color of product||Grey|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||-2362.2 - 118110.2" (-60 - 3000 m)|
|Width||17.4" (441 mm)|
|Depth||17.4" (443 mm)|
|Height||18.1" (460 mm)|
|Weight||61.9 lbs (28.1 kg)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions