Cisco ASA5585-S40-2A-K9 Chasis with SSP40,6GE,4SFP+,2GE Mgt,2 AC,3DES/AES
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Meet the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today’s NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
|Firewall throughput||20000 Mbit/s|
|Data transfer rate (max)||1000 Mbit/s|
|VPN throughput||3000 Mbit/s|
|Mobile VPN IPSec||10000|
|Maximum firewall connections per second||200000|
|Number of VPN connections||10000|
|Number of VLANs||1024|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||6|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|SFP module slots quantity||4|
|Supported network protocols||IPSec|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power supply||670 W|
|Peak power||770 W|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support|
|Number of power supply units||2|
|Internal memory||12288 MB|
|Storage media type||Flash|
|Flash memory||2048 MB|
|Heat dissipation||5450 BTU/h|
|Noise level||65 dB|
|Certification||47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A, CISPR2 2 Class A, EN55022 Class A, ICES003 Class A, VCCI Class A EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, KN22 Class A, CNS13438 Class A, EN50082-1, EN55024, CISPR24, EN300386, KN 61000-4 Series|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 120078.7" (0 - 3050 m)|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 360000" (0 - 9144 m)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19 x 26.5 x 3.46" (483 x 673 x 88 mm)|
|Weight||62.2 lbs (28.2 kg)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions