CISCO ASA5525-IPS-K9 ASA 5525-X with IPS, SW, 8GE Data, 1GE Mgmt, AC, 3DES/AES
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Cisco ASA5500-X series next generation firewall is the new enterprise class standard in security for the current and emerging security pressures that may threaten your network. The new firewall line will give you the added security that your network needs, but at a cost that will keep an IT budget in line. The ASA5500-X series will give you a comprehensive range of next-generation security services that include: granular visibility and control, web security over the cloud or onsite, protection from malware, and remote access. The ASA5500-X series is specifically designed for small to medium business that have one or more locations, service providers, and large enterprises. A midsize business will primarily see improved security at the internet edge of their network. They provide various security options and redundant power supplies as well. This provides a consistent security over your business. This new type of firewall has scalable performance as well as service flexibility with variations of licensing that is available for each firewall.
Each ASA5500-X firewall will include a high-performance VPN and will always have remote access capability. Another feature of the firewalls is the Web Security Essentials (WSE). This feature will restrict certain websites solely based on the websites reputation. The ASA5500-X series also has next generation options that include, Cisco Application Visibility Control (AVC), intrusion prevention software (IPS), web security, and botnet filtering. (Specific licensing required). The AVC feature will control the specific behaviors that are within the micro applications. With the help of licensing, additional security can be added with ease and is offered in one, three, and five year packages.
The ASA5500-X series is based on the already proven security platform in previous Cisco lines and has extreme versatility and operational efficiency. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series keeps pace with rapidly evolving needs by offering end-to-end network intelligence gained by combining the visibility of local traffic with in-depth global network intelligence. They will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions