Cisco ASA5525-FPWR-K9 ASA 5525-X with FirePOWER Services, 8GE, AC, 3DES/AES, SSD
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Meet the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today’s NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Superior Multilayered Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
|Firewall throughput||2000 Mbit/s|
|Number of VPN connections||750|
|Number of VLANs||200|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||1|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||75 W|
|Peak power||108 W|
|Internal memory||8000 MB|
|Storage media type||SSD|
|Solid-state drive capacity||120 GB|
|Certification||IEC 60950-1: 2005, EN 60950-1:2006+A1:2009, UL 60950-1:2007, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 120078.7" (0 - 3050 m)|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 180000" (0 - 4572 m)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.89 x 14.3 x 1.75" (200.4 x 362 x 44.5 mm)|
|Weight||22 lbs (10 kg)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions