Cisco Aironet 1552E 300 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Aironet 1552E 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point, Ext. Ant., A Reg. Domain
Cisco Aironet 1552E. Maximum data transfer rate: 300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Frequency band: 2.4, 5 GHz. Security algorithms: EAP,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,LEAP,TKIP,WPA,WPA2. WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Input current: 1 A, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz. Certification: FCC part 15.107, 15.109 ICES-003 EN 301 489-1, -17 FCC Part 15.247, 15.407 FCC Bulletin...High-Performance Outdoor Wireless.
The Cisco® Aironet® 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir™ technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access. Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support
||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af
||2.4, 5 GHz
|Ethernet LAN data rates
|Maximum data transfer rate
|MAC address filtering
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
|AC input frequency
|AC input voltage
||100 - 240 V
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)
||FCC part 15.107, 15.109
EN 301 489-1, -17
FCC Part 15.247, 15.407
FCC Bulletin OET-65C
EN 300 328
EN 301 893
|Storage temperature (T-T)
||-50 - 85 °C
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||-40 - 55 °C
|Weight & dimensions|
||UL 60950, CAN/CSA-C22.2, IEC 60950, EN 60950