Cisco AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9 802.11n CAP w/CleanAir; 4x4:3SS; Mod; Int Ant; E Reg Domain
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Delivering up to three times more coverage versus competition for tablets, smartphones, and high- performance laptops, the industry’s only 4x4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access point delivers mission- critical reliability. Current solutions struggle to scale to meet demands on the wireless networks from the influx of diverse mobile devices and mobile applications. The Cisco Aironet® 3600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds further from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 450 Mbps rates, and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices. Cisco® Aironet 3600 Series is an innovative, modular platform that offers unparalleled investment protection with future module expansion to support incoming 802.11ac clients with 1.3 Gbps rates, or offer comprehensive security and spectrum monitoring and control.
Cisco Aironet 3600 Series includes Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for clients and includes Cisco CleanAir spectrum intelligence for a self-healing, self-optimizing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3600 Series is a flagship access point, delivering industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections.
Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience which includes:
- 802.11n with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of a Wireless Security Module, an IEEE 802.11ac Module, Hyperlocation Module with Advanced Security, or the Cisco Universal Small Cell 8718, 8818 or 5310 Module that are tightly integrated with the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point platform, and is completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry’s most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
|Data transfer rate (max)||1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Receiver sensitivity||802.11b - 101 dBm @ 1 Mb/s
802.11b - 98 dBm @ 2 Mb/s
802.11b - 92 dBm @ 5.5 Mb/s
802.11b - 89 dBm @ 11 Mb/s
802.11g - 91 dBm @ 6 Mb/s
802.11g - 91 dBm @ 9 Mb/s
802.11g - 91 dBm @ 12 Mb/s
802.11g - 90 dBm @ 18 Mb/s
802.11g - 87 dBm @ 24 Mb/s
802.11g - 85 dBm @ 36 Mb/s
802.11g - 80 dBm @ 48 Mb/s
802.11g - 79 dBm @ 54 Mb/s
802.11a - 90 dBm @ 6 Mb/s
802.11a - 90 dBm @ 9 Mb/s
802.11a - 90 dBm @ 12 Mb/s
802.11a - 89 dBm @ 18 Mb/s
802.11a - 86 dBm @ 24 Mb/s
802.11a - 83 dBm @ 36 Mb/s
802.11a - 78 dBm @ 48 Mb/s
802.11a - 77 dBm @ 54 Mb/s
|Channels quantity||13 channels|
|Certification||UL, CAN/CSA, IEC, EN, FCC, ARIB-STD, EMI, ICES, VCCI|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Antenna gain level (max)||5 dBi|
|Power consumption (typical)||12.95 W|
|Power requirements||100 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|LED indicators||Status, Y|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.7 x 8.7 x 2.13" (221 x 221 x 54 mm)|
|Weight||2.49 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Supported data transfer rates||1/2/5.5/6/9/10/11/12/18/24/36/48/54/100/150/300/450 Mbit/s|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Wireless technology||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Transmit power||2 - 23 dBmW|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Frequency range||2412 - 2472 MHz|
|Output power description||44 - 57V DC|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions