Cisco AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9 2600 Series Wireless Access Point
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The new Cisco® Aironet® 2600 Series Access Point delivers the most advanced features in its class - with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price. The 802.11n based Aironet 2600 Series includes 3x4 MIMO, with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir™, ClientLink 2.0™, and VideoStream technologies, to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Second only to the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series in performance and features, the Aironet 2600 Series sets the new standard for enterprise wireless technology.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Aironet 2600 Series access point is packed with more Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-enhancing functionality than any other access point at its price point. The new Cisco Aironet 2600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions resulting in more availability of 450-Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the Aironet 2600 Series accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
The Cisco Aironet 2600 Series is ideal for enterprise networks of any size that need high-performance, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for consumer devices, high-performance laptops, and specialized industry equipment such as point-of-sale devices and wireless medical equipment. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11n with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance and range for all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three- spatial stream devices on 802.11n, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference for a self-healing, self-optimized network.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 2600 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
|Data transfer rate (max)||450 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Certification||FCC, RSS, EMI, EN 60601-1-2 EMC|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Antenna gain level (max)||4 dBi|
|Input voltage||100 - 240|
|Input frequency||50 - 60|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
|Width||8.7" (221 mm)|
|Depth||8.7" (221 mm)|
|Height||2.13" (54 mm)|
|Weight||2.29 lbs (1.04 kg)|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11d|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions