Cisco AIR-AP1852I-B-K9 802.11ac Wave 2; 4x4:4SS; Int Ant; B Reg Dom
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for enterprise and service provider markets via enterprise-class 4x4 MIMO, four-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification. The Aironet 1850 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
With 802.11ac Wave 2, the Aironet 1850 Series provides a data rate of up to 1.7 Gbps on the 5-GHz radio, more than triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of 2.0 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users’ day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely. The 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and provides a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4x4 Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology with four spatial streams when operating in single-user MIMO mode and three spatial streams while operating in multiuser MIMO mode, offering 1.7-Gbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Multiuser MIMO, allowing transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to multiuser MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
- Transmit beamforming technology to improve downlink performance to mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express Solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require multiple access points. Easy setup allows the 1850 Series to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
All of these features help ensures the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network. Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
|Maximum data transfer rate||2000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at|
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)/(WME)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Output voltage||57 V|
|Power consumption (typical)||20.9 W|
|Placement||Ceiling, Table, Wall|
|Certification||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155 , FCC Part 15.247, 15.407, RSS-210 (Canada), EN 300.328, EN 301.893 (Europe), ARIB-STD 66 (Japan), ARIB-STD T71 (Japan), EMI and susceptibility (Class B), FCC Part 15.107 and 15.109, ICES-003 (Canada), VCCI (Japan), EN 301.489-1 and -17 (Europe), EN 60601-1-2 EMC requirements for the Medical Directive 93/42/EEC|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
|Operating altitude||0 - 118116" (0 - 3000.1 m)|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 180000" (0 - 4572 m)|
|Width||8.3" (210.8 mm)|
|Depth||8.3" (210.8 mm)|
|Height||2" (50.8 mm)|
|Weight||3.11 lbs (1.41 kg)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions