Cisco ACE30-MOD-16-K9 ACE30 Module with 16G, 6G Comp, 30K SSL TPS and 250VC
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco ® ACE30 Application Control Engine Module belongs to the Cisco ACE family of application switches, which deliver availability, security, and consolidation of data center applications. The Cisco ACE product family consists of the Cisco ACE30 Module for the Cisco Catalyst ® 6500 Series Switches and the Cisco 7600 Series Routers, Cisco ACE 4710 Appliance, Cisco Global Site Selector (GSS) Appliance, and Cisco Application Networking Manager (ANM) management software.
The Cisco ACE30 allows enterprises to accomplish these important IT objectives for application delivery:
- Increase application availability and performance
- Secure the data center and applications
- Facilitate data center consolidation through the use of fewer servers, load balancers, and data center firewalls
The Cisco ACE30 achieves these goals through a broad set of intelligent Layer 4 load-balancing and Layer 7 content-switching technologies that work with IPv4 and IPv6 traffic and are integrated with the latest virtualization and security capabilities. It supports translation between IPv4 and IPv6 traffic, enabling migration to IPv6 and allowing deployments in mixed networks.
The Cisco ACE30 provides flexibility in managing application traffic, scaling up to 16 Gbps in a single-slot module form factor, upgradeable through software licenses, thus providing IT with long-term investment protection and scalability.
Additionally, through virtualization and role-based access control (RBAC) capabilities, the Cisco ACE30 enables IT to provision and deliver a broad range of applications from a single Cisco ACE module, bringing increased scalability for application provisioning to the data center. This capability helps streamline and reduce the cost of operations involved in implementing, scaling, accelerating, and protecting applications.
The Cisco ACE30 greatly improves server efficiency through highly flexible application traffic management and the offloading of CPU-intensive tasks such as SSL encryption and decryption processing, HTTP compression, and TCP session management.
The Cisco ACE platform is designed to serve as a last line of defense for servers and applications in data centers. An integrated firewall enables IT professionals to comprehensively secure high-value applications in the data center and facilitates data center consolidation.
By combining high application performance with a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art application delivery features, the Cisco ACE30 promotes greater IT efficiency and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.5 x 16.3 x 1.75" (394 x 415 x 44.5 mm)|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions