Cisco A9K-RSP-4G ASR9K Fabric, Controller 4G memory
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco® ASR 9000 Series Route Switch Processor (RSP) is a scalable, low-power, next-generation Carrier Ethernet platform with a system architecture specifically designed to accommodate service providers’ unique convergence requirements of Layer 2 Ethernet transport plus Layer 3 services.
Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers offer one of the industry’s highest-capacity Carrier Ethernet platforms. These routers are optimized for aggregation of dense 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 100 Gigabit Ethernet connections.
In addition to a higher capacity and scale, the Cisco ASR 9000 Series offers:
- Distributed forwarding and control planes for higher performance
- Modularized system components in both hardware and software, isolating failure and faults to subsystem and component
- Hardware-based signaling for the fabric: support for zero packet loss on switchover
- Built-in redundancy in hardware components such as the route switch processor, switch fabric, control-plane chassis control bus, and power supplies, thereby avoiding a single point of failure
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series operates in a fully distributed fashion, meaning that all packet-forwarding decisions and actions take place on each individual line card. The Cisco ASR 9000 Series Line Cards provide flexible programming infrastructure with high-density hierarchical quality-of-service (HQoS) services, security, and integrated Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE). The distributed nature of the Cisco ASR 9000 Series also presents itself in the control plane. The distributed control plane facilitates scale in features such as Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) and Ethernet operations, administration, and management (EOAM), which improve resilience and provide comprehensive instrumentation.
Cisco ASR 9000 Series routers bring the time-tested and comprehensive carrier-class capabilities of Cisco IOS® XR Software to the Carrier Ethernet edge. The operating system supports true software process modularity. The capabilities of Cisco IOSXR Software allow each process to run in separate protected memory, including each routing protocol along with multiple instances of control, data, and management planes supported. The software also supports distributed route processing.
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series Route Switch Processor is designed to deliver the high scalability, performance, and fast convergence required for today’s and tomorrow's demanding video, cloud, and mobile services.
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series RSP provides a superior set of features that deliver unprecedented scale, service flexibility, and high availability:
- Switch fabric architecture
◦ Active-active switch fabric architecture that provides scalability and high availability
◦ Single-stage nonblocking architecture
◦ Service intelligence and traffic prioritization
- Network synchronization support
◦ Support for centralized Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS) and DOCSIS® Timing Interface (DTI) timing reference system
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support|
|Access Control List (ACL)|
|Supported protocols||L2VPN, IPv4, IPv6, L3VPN|
|Power consumption (typical)||170 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||-2362.2 - 157480.3" (-60 - 4000 m)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||41 - 104 °F|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16 x 26.5 x 1.65" (406.4 x 673.8 x 41.9 mm)|
|Weight||18 lbs (8.16 kg)|
|Safety||UL/CSA/IEC/EN 60950-1, IEC/EN 60825 Laser Safety, ACA TS001, AS/NZS 60950, FDA – Code of Federal Regulations Laser Safety|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Class A, ICES 003 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, CISPR 22 (EN55022) Class A, VCCI Class A, BSMI Class A, IEC/EN 61000-3-2: Power Line Harmonics, IEC/EN 61000-3-3: Voltage Fluctuations and Flicker, EN 50121-4: Railway EMC|
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions