Cisco 40X10GE-WLO CRS Series 40x10GbE LAN/WAN/OTN Interface Module
Inteleca is not, and does not claim to be, an authorized Distributor/Reseller of this manufacturer's products.
The Cisco® Carrier Routing System (CRS) provides outstanding economical scale, IP and optical network convergence, and a proven architecture. The Cisco CRS modular service cards (MSC) are powered by advanced application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), a chipset architecture based on multidimensional engineering, and Cisco IOS® XR Software, a unique distributed operating system.
Networks are facing new challenges with the Internet of Everything. Trillions of things have become Internet ready and can start talking to each other, as well as to applications and people. The impact of machine-driven events changes network dynamics and imposes entirely new service requirements. Managing bandwidth is no longer enough. Networks must become more elastic and programmable, capable of adapting and evolving. As part of an evolving and programmable network, the Cisco CRS delivers highly reliable operations and scales easily from single-chassis form factors to a massive multichassis system. Its design offers industry-leading efficiency in power consumption, cooling, and rack-space resources, while providing intelligent service-rich bandwidth capacity. The Cisco CRS supports up to 400-Gbps line rates, and its hardware is backward and forward compatible, helping to protect existing and future investments.
The Cisco CRS offers the following advanced features and benefits:
- 400-Gbps line-rate throughput per slot, increasing the Cisco CRS capacity to 12.8 Tbps in a single chassis
- Advanced forwarding ASICs to support 100-Gbps single-flow traffic processing with optimized power consumption
- Superior investment protection that maintains the existing Cisco CRS architecture, making it compatible with existing Cisco CRS-1 and Cisco CRS-3 line cards and physical layer interface modules (PLIMs)
- Flexibility through Cisco AnyPort Technology, which introduces 100-Gbps to 40-Gbps and 40-Gbps to 10‑Gbps breakout options
- Energy monitor functionality allows real-time power monitoring of each individual component, including PLIMs and line cards, fabric cards, Performance Route Processor (PRP) through Command Line Interface (CLI), beginning with IOS XR Release 5.1.1
- Orders placed before 4pm EST M-F will ship same day
- Estimated delivery window is calculated at checkout
- Worldwide shipping available
- Items can be returned for any reason within 30 days
- Contact us to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to returning equipment
- 10% Restocking fee applies in most cases
- View Full Terms & Conditions
- If you encounter any issues with your equipment, our technicians will try to guide you through a solution, as it may be due to configuration
- If unable to resolve the issue over the phone, Inteleca will provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or issue a full refund
- Warranty Period limited to 90 Days for Resellers
- View Full Terms & Conditions